- Drives most standard piezo pumps.
- Widely used in microfluidics.
- Programmable frequency and duration.
- Standard output voltage is 250 V, adjustable.
- Operating parameters are displayed.
- Higher voltages available.
- Interfaces are CAN, RS-232, USB.
- Compact and rugged.
- CE & RoHS-2 compliant.
- Power input is universal 90~230 Vac / 50~60 Hz / 1.0 A
Oriole. Precise control & drive of piezo pumps & related devices.
The Oreole is widely used to drive piezo pumps in microfluidics. It provides not only the high voltage and stability required, but also the drive topology.