- Frequency Range 0.01 Hz – 10 kHz.
- Scan Modes linear, logarithmic.
- Output Waveforms sawtooth, square, sinusoid.
- Output THD < 2%, sinusoidal mode, f = 10 kHz.
- Output Power Limit 500 mW, output short protected.
- Amplitude Range 2.0 – 20 Vpp.
- DC Offset +/- 0.0 – 5.0 VDC.
- Frequency Stability 0.01 % / hr.
- Kelvin Sense Input May be used for improved accuracy.
- CE & RoHS-2 compliant.
- Power input is universal 90~230 Vac / 50~60 Hz / 1.6 A.
Starling EC. Measures complex impedance in ionic fluids.
The Starling EC provides an accurate means to provide a Controlled Voltage, and then measure the resulting current amplitude and phase. This may also be reversed, with Controlled Current and measured voltage. The waveform and frequency are widely variable.